IN THIS SECTION:
We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to contact and individual Officer click on OFFICERS on the main tool bar.
Belfast Chapter meets the last Thursday of the month, January to November.
Location of meeting will be Belfast Harley Davidson, Kilbegs Business Park Antrim at 8PM unless notified otherwise.
Have a great time with your friends while getting the latest chapter news.
Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of H.O.G., its members, and visitors to Belfast Chapter web site. This Statement explains the H.O.G. Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
The Belfast Chapter collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the Belfast Chapter web site: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account); the date and time you access the site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. The chapter uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps H.O.G. to make its site more responsive to its members and prospective members.
H.O.G. will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
The Belfast Chapter will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize;
- To assist H.O.G. in evaluating its programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line and membership experience;
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
- To companies that perform services for H.O.G. in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
- To Harley-Davidson affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so; and
- In connection with Harley-Davidson corporate due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal or member information maintained by H.O.G. is not correct or if for some reason you believe H.O.G. has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 01280 700101.
It is important NEW and Existing Members read and understand these Guidelines to help us all have a safe and fun ride-out
One of the most important things you can do to reduce your riding risk is to inspect your motorcycle every time you ride. By following the “T-CLOCS” checklist, it’s easy to remember what to check. It only takes a few minutes – and could make the difference between an awesome, enjoyable ride and a frustrating roadside debacle.
It’s a fun and popular event at U.S. state H.O.G.® rallies around the country, as well as events around the world: the “Slow Ride.” But there’s more to being able to keep your Harley® upright at slow speeds than the chance to win a prize. It’s also a practical skill in the real world of riding.